Posted on 18 December, 2019
Join the Farm of Ideas to get hands-on experience with the farm-to-table and market gardening movement. You will be working in the fields with many different vegetable varieties and you will be in close dialogue with our farm chefs who provide the link between our restaurants and the farm.
Do you want to get hands-on experience with the farm-to-table and market gardening movement? Do you have green thumbs and love to work outdoors? Then join us at Farm of Ideas. You will gain useful insights and learn from a successful organic market-garden and vegetable production, providing for Christian F. Puglisi’s restaurant community, Relæ Community: Relæ, Manfreds, BÆST and Mirabelle Restaurant.
- The internship is not paid.
- The internship duration is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90. If you wish to stay longer, you can let us know when you send your application (there will be a field for you to add a note to your application).
- We will provide shared farm housing, basic food, the necessary farm gear.
- We will also provide great experiences and good people to hang out with!
- Most of the workday takes place in the vegetable field and usually involves preparing beds, covering beds, sowing, weeding, transplanting, harvesting and tool maintenance. This isn’t set in stone and from time to time you may be asked to help with slightly different tasks, like gathering eggs or feeding animals.